Thursday, September 25, 2008

From New York to Geneva

A beautiful man told me recently that he's fallen in love. It took him two heartbeats before deciding he'd marry her.

Thank you my friend for bringing the romantic in me back to life, in full force.

She was a little dusty, rusty in some parts, but she's in one piece.

I had forgotten though how insistent she can be in her wishes. I had forgotten how incessantly she seeks that romance of life; the romance of the here and now, of the moment.

She's been so quiet for so long, letting me lead the way with my logic, never warning me of her imminent return.

Her homecoming is welcomed, this is true. She might try to make up for lost time though, and I'm not quite sure what that's going to mean just yet.

She's back though. So all I can do is warn the people around me: Beware, I might end up loving you for the craziest of reasons.

Forgive me.. it's just that damn inner romantic in me... she likes to love.

(And it feels good.)

No comments: