Monday, August 25, 2008

Writer's block is a b*tch

I wonder how long I'll stare at this blank screen until something comes to me.

This right here would be the curse of being a writer; sometimes you're just not sure of what you want to say.

But you don't need to be a writer to have this happen to you... I imagine that it happens to everyone.

And the problem isn't so much that there is a lack of something to say. Rather, I feel like my mind is flooded with inspiration, and I'm just not sure of what to go with.

It's true; it's late, and I'm tired.

Hahaha.. that wouldn't be the first time I used that excuse.

So forgive me all for using it here on you, but alas, I think it's time to wish you a good night as my eyelids slowly fall lower than they should whilst sitting in this upright position.

So sweet dreams all of you.

I'll be back...

No comments: