Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Lover's Introduction

Hello there.
I am The Lover.

I am a woman who has surrendered her life to keeping her eyes and heart open to the many life-changing moments that this world has to offer, and there is much. And I love it all.

I have crossed oceans, hiked mountains, and swam in rivers that should have taken me away, but instead I was brought safely to shore.

Life has taught me that the larger the risk you take, the greater the reward, but beware; life is not always rewarding. Life is often disappointing, and heartbreaking. But it is all an uphill battle, and the more you let life know you're there, the more it shall respond.

And so I woke this morning, knowing that it was time to start sharing.

I shall share my desires and fears, my dreams and let-downs, my experiences and the lessons I have learned.

The greatest love in my life is me, and it took a long time to get here. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the reads. There's a lot that I have to say.

No comments: