Monday, November 17, 2008

The dangers of being too tired...

I laid in bed last night and I thought about today's posting. I had it all straight in my head. I thought of its closing lines as I drifted off to sleep.

And then I woke up having forgotten every word of it.

I sit here now and wonder what it was that I might have thought of.

I sit here and think about my day yesterday.

It was a good day. I saw good friends, I listened to good music, I sat out on my bedroom balcony for a while and enjoyed the view, and I got creative and wrote a little book.

Perhaps today's posting was going to be about good things.

So in that esprit, today is about the good times, the good people, the good food, and this good world. Go hug someone today. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice way to start the morning then...:)