Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Human Condition - Chapter 13

What it's like to be a man, I'll never know. What it's like to be a gay man however, I think I might have a clue.

I mean, it seems that women and gay men have the same issue: not hearing back from whomever they might have just spent a wonderful evening with, and that usually includes sex.

What's up with a man's detachment?

I say, ladies, let's play that game. Let us stop being disappointed when we don't hear back from 'that guy'. Let's stop imagining what could be, and just live in the moment.

Let's get detached.

There are so many men out there, why let one dude get you down when there are so many others that can just lift you right back up? And in my opinion, a guy shouldn't even be necessary to make you feel good about yourself (and certainly shouldn't make you feel bad!).

Yeah, I know, feeling wanted feels damn good, but again, don't let it get you down if he is foolish enough to think that you're not worth any more of his time. Cause I know the people who read this blog, and I gotta tell you, you rock.

So onwards and upwards my good people. Here's to getting through the day with a smile on your face, regardless of it all.

:)

No comments: